or: Working for Maurer Söhne
With approx. 700 employees worldwide, we serve our national and international customers with impressive products and with our in-house development and production MAURER SÖHNE holds a leading position across the world when it comes to ensuring a smooth interaction of forces and movements occurring in different structures.
- The business "Structural Protection Systems" helps to avoid damage to structures caused by forces in motion.
- The business "Transport & Rides" makes use of forces in motion to create experiences. Production includes a diverse range of turnkey constructions with complex dynamic force effects and movement-absorbing structures, especially destined for leisure facilities.
- The business "Constructional Steelwork" complete the product spectrum.
Maurer Söhne consistently develops, produces and installs innovative custom-made solutions along the entire product line. Decades of experience, scope of competences and the close interrelation between development and production provide an excellent basis for realising these solutions.
We continually develop new products, open up new markets and optimise our in-house processes. To be able to deal with these challenges, we need highly motivated and qualified employees.
Company development is employee development – and vice versa. Another one of our success factors in addition to the continuous development of our technology and organisation, is the extensive and systematic promotion of our employees.
For us, human resources management means:
- Individual on-the-job training
- Career planning oriented to individual strengths
- Human resources development through professional supervision
- A chance to work abroad
- Integration into trans-sectoral projects
- Professional training offers (leadership, project management, English….)
Our motto is:
"Maurer’s in-house human resources management should be like our products
- In line with the newest developments
- Comply with the highest demands
- Efficient and effective with lean manpower requirements
- Function reliably
Making it distinguishably Maurer Söhne."
You would like to bring in your talents and grow with us? Then you are exactly in the right place. We look forward to working with you.